Friday, April 22, 2011

C4K 2

The first comment for Journey sing along from Mr.Mclungs class. I thought this was such a wonderful idea for a school activity. I think it would have been so amazing to do something like that when I was in high school. I find Mr. McClung to be a very amazing educator. I think the ideas he comes up with are fun and entertaining for everyone. The journey sing-a-long can be found here

The second student I commented on was Victoria from Mrs. Yollis' third grade class. The blog post I wrote a comment on was titled Hawaiian Volcanoes. This post was about Victoria's trip to Hawaii and her visit to volcanoes. My comment to her was,
"Hi Miriam,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I am sad to say that you are my last C4K. I have enjoyed this part of my class very much.
I found your pictures about Hawaii VERY interesting. One of my best friends lives there right now and I always enjoy looking at her pictures. I love to visit new places. I do love to explore new places. I've recently been to Nashville, Tennessee. I hope to one day to travel to Italy.
I have also never been to a volcano. I best it was an exciting experience!

Keep up the good work on your blog!

Courtney"

The third student I followed was Abby from Ryan's blog. The blog I posted on was Rome, Italy. She went to Italy over the summer. My comment I left her was,
"Hi, I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I am so jealous you went to Italy. My mothers side of the family is from Tuscany, which is located in the north east part of "the boot." I hope to one day visit there. I applaud you for trying authentic Italian food. Keep up the good work on the blog! "


Tuscany, Italy


My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment