Sunday, February 27, 2011

Comments 4 Kids

The first student I was assigned to read was named Evan. The blog he wrote was titled "Asessippi Ski Area" He said skiing at Asessippi is fun and that you would definitely come back with bruises. He also went on to say that he sat with his freind Jesse on the way home and they watched the movie Flicka.

----I really enjoyed reading his article. It wasn't very long but that's OK, it was still entertaining. I really like these assignments because I am learning about different places that I have never heard of. Also, hearing about a ski trip makes me want to go one day!

The second student I was assigned to read was Yasmine from Mr. St. Pierre's class. The blog I read was Terryville ghost strikes again! It was very exciting and interesting to read. The story is about Yasmine and her friends, Ciara and Genesis who had an encounter with a ghost that comes around often. I have never had an encounter with a ghost before so reading this story gave me the chills. I hope I never come in contact with a ghost!

The third students blog I got to read was a student names Jonita. She is from the island of Samoa. I had never heard of this island so I wanted to know where it was located and I found out it is by Australia.I also realized there are many islands by Australia. Also while reading her blog, I learned about a sport called netball. I research this as well and found out it is a sport a lot like basketball.

Samoan Islands

2 comments:

  1. Hello Courtney. I really enjoy reading the children's blog posts. I have come across some very interesting young minds since I began C4K. I have gotten responses from some of the students on their blogs and also some of their teachers. Your enthusiasm for getting to know the students through their postings is obvious in your summary on C4K. I look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really have enjoyed reading the blogs of kids! I am learning something different each time! Its very exciting!

    ReplyDelete