Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comments 4 Teachers

Classroom Chronicles

I was assigned to read Henrietta Miller "Classroom Chronicles." The first article I read was titled Sometimes it is the simplest things . The post was about personal, portable whiteboards. These are smaller white boards that each student has. This video tells about the white boards. It is a very interesting video and I recommend everyone to watch it.

The second post I read was titled Sydney Teach-Meet. This post was about a meeting inaugural Sydney Teach- Meet for primary teachers is on April 19. "So the challenge is out, If you are a primary school teacher who is interested in sharing, learning or just listening to other teachers in the flesh, I can promise an interesting day." This is a direct quote from the blog.

My Favorite Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment